What Do You Know About UAE Free Zones Companies?
When you are a business owner looking to establish your company in Dubai, you have the option of choosing the UAE free zones as your location. The country has 45 free zones in total, spread across all 7 Emirates. A free zone company will offer you 100 percent foreign ownership once you opt for a license and location in any one of these free zones.
Each free zone is designated to house one or more industry categories and offers licenses to companies which fall within these categories. Your licenses are issued by the Free Zone Authority (FZA) who governs each of these free zones.
The free zones offer you the flexibility to register a new company in the form of a Free Zone Establishment (FZE) or establish a branch of your existing company based within UAE or abroad. These free zones are designed specifically to encourage foreign investment in the country, which is why a 100 percent ownership is allowed for all nationalities.
UAE Free Zone Company Highlights:
- 100 percent foreign national ownership. There is no need for a local sponsor or service agent.
- 100 percent repatriation of profits and revenue.
- Only free zone tax laws are applicable. There is a waiver of corporate taxes and complete exemption from personal taxes, import and export taxes.
- Long term leasing options up to 25 years are available to investors.
- Easily available legal, immigration, labour and housing facilities.
- 100 percent free transfer of funds
As a first time investor looking to register your company, you will be wary of the fees and charges that incur at each step of the company formation. The total cost for your free zone company is based on the cost of your free zone company for a year and the yearly renewal costs.
Further, the free zone authorities allow the new licensees to use the common business centre desks for a minimum of 5 hrs/week, which gives new market entrants to save on initial costs. These flexible business desks are termed Smart offices/Flexi Desks.
At Sami Raja Consultancy, we assist you in choosing either a free zone offered package or direct investment depending upon your needs. We can offer you the best advice on the most cost-efficient path for your free zone company formation. Contact our experts today for more information.