What Do You Know About UAE Mainland Companies?
Mainland companies are some of the most developed business entities regulated by the UAE legal structure and government policies. These companies can be set up in commercialized areas which fall the jurisdiction of the UAE government.
As per rules governing mainland companies, it is mandatory that 51% of the total equity in any commercial company is held by a UAE national. However, the mainland companies enjoy the most popular trading environments, ideally located within the city limits. These well-planned enterprises can also enjoy various tax incentives and economic policies as well as avoid double taxation.
Mainland Company Highlights:
- Ease of getting office spaces for affordable rates
- Flexibility to do business anywhere in the UAE
- No corporate/personal taxes
- No need for the local sponsor to avail professional licenses
- No employment visa limitations
- Zero restrictions in processing legal documents and no yearly auditing
- There is no requirement for minimum capital
At Sami Raja Consultancy, our business development and company formation team works with integrity and transparency to provide you with the best services. We go the extra mile to provide a trouble-free business establishment service with our years of expertise in the industry. SRC acts as registered agents for all our clients in the UAE for mainland company formation.
We handle everything from bank accounts to trade finance and legal documentation for your company, ensuring you that everything is processed without complications. We also provide strategic business inputs and promise a hassle-free business incorporation process in the UAE.